Social Communication Disorders
Apraxia of Speech
Newborn and Toddler Family Consultation
* Diagnose and treat all aspects of communication including cognition, language, speech, and social communication
* Diagnose and treat feeding and swallowing disorders
* Hold a Masters or Doctorate level degree
* Hold their Certificate of Clinical Competency from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
* Provide Aural Rehabilitation for the deaf or hard of hearing
* Provide augmentative and alternative communication systems and training for qualified individuals
*Assist with accent modification and the enhancement of communication
* Enjoy providing VIRTUAL therapy
* Use only research-based training methods
Our clinicians respect our partners in the healthcare field and would like to maintain communication with our client's healthcare professional. So, a physician's referral is not required,
but is recommended.
Our clinicians will initiate treatment sessions after the initial evaluation. Individualized, obtainable, and specific goals will be developed by both the client/caregiver and their clinician. During specific intervals, progress on each goal will be documented and provided to the client through the client's personal portal.
Our CEO, Mary Manzano, M.S., CCC-SLP has built a respected team of enthusiastic, experienced, and caring professionals.
We are growing! Now hiring nationwide,
part-time or full-time CFYs and CCCs!
Call (737) 787-7367
Our TEAM of experienced professionals will strive to provide
enjoyable and significant virtual speech therapy
services to you or your loved one.
Copyright © 2022 MANzano Speech Therapy - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by ACTNow Retention Services